The LOW-CLEARANCE version features a CSA-Approved stainless steel burner with 84″ overhead clearance, allowing it to be installed under an awning or pergola. This product has a different flame pattern to our standard burner. Please contact us for more details.
Click here for the HIGH-OUTPUT version.
Providing both ample table space for functionality and a cozy ambiance with a full campfire-style flame, our Libra 60 Fire Table is a stunning addition to an outdoor living area.
Every fire pit ships complete with decorative lava rock, for a natural yet modern look.
Available in 8 rich concrete hues, plus with a variety of available accessories each fire pit can be made to match individual needs and landscape design. Whether you need tranquil river rock, modern cannonballs, or rustic logs we have you covered!
All concrete firepits are sealed to minimize weathering.
Handmade in Canada with an American stainless steel burner, this is a beautiful feature of any entertainment space.
Side and bottom gas line access openings included.
SHIPPING ACROSS USA & CANADA
FIRE PIT INCLUDES:
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CONCRETE FIRE PIT
- STAINLESS STEEL NATURAL GAS / LIQUID PROPANE BURNER
- CSA-CERTIFIED MATCH-LIT IGNITION SYSTEM
- BLACK LAVA ROCK FIREPIT MEDIA
LENGTH 60″ | WIDTH 42″ | HEIGHT 15″
WEIGHT 500lb | 225kg
CLEARANCES TO COMBUSTIBLES:
SIDES: 36″ FROM BURNER
OVERHEAD: 84″ FROM BURNER
LIBRA 60 MUST BE INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL GAS FITTER.
- MATCH-LIT IGNITION (STANDARD):
- Match-lit burner with manual key-valve flame control.
- PUSH BUTTON IGNITION:
- Flame-sense safety pilot with battery-operated push button ignition & manual key-valve flame control.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION:
- Flame-sense safety pilot with hard-wired hot-surface ignition. Available as a 120v or 24v system.
- Optional Remote Control, Emergency Stop, Timer.
- MATCH-LIT IGNITION: 65,000 BTU
- PUSH BUTTON IGNITION: 125,000 BTU
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION: 125,000 BTU
- Black Fire Pit Cover
- Glass Wind Guard
- Decorative Fire Glass (various styles)
- Ceramic Log Sets
- Ceramic River Stones
- Ceramic Cannonballs
- Tumbled Lava Pebbles